Dynacare Mobile Services is always searching for talented and certified health professionals to perform mobile blood and ECG collections in Long Term Care and Retirement Homes, in addition to Private House Call visits. You would work as an independent contractor with the flexibility to determine your own hours, as well as the volume of patients you wish to complete.
In order to be eligible, you must be one of the following certified professionals:
- Registered Nurse
- LPN (Auxiliary Nurse)
- Paramedic (outside of Quebec)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (outside of Quebec)
You also need:
- At least six months of phlebotomy experience
- A desire to complete medical collections with human caring
- Strong organizational skills
- An email address
- A smartphone
- Your own vehicle and a valid driver’s license
If you are interested in pursuing an independent contractor business opportunity with Dynacare, we invite you to join our multi-talented health professional team.
Click HERE to send your resume to us.