Dynacare is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our customers, staff and visitors as it relates to events such as the COVID-19 outbreak. We take the situation seriously and have implemented precautionary measures to prevent illness and continue operations during this serious situation. Dynacare is closely following guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) on best practices, travel advisories and other relevant protocols.
Preventative health and safety measures implemented by Dynacare include:
- Screening of customers, visitors and all others that come into contact with our staff.
- Comprehensive protocols and training for staff on what to do if screening identifies risks to others in our facilities.
- Refresher training on proper hygiene protocols (such as handwashing, social distancing).
- Providing appropriate personal protective equipment to staff and visitors to our facility if they are unwell.
- Reinforcing our policy that if employees are feeling unwell they are to stay home, and self-monitor / self-isolate if they have travelled internationally.
Your own mask or facial covering is mandatory
Please let Dynacare staff know immediately if you do not have a mask or face covering or if you answer yes to any of the following:
1. In the past month have you been tested for COVID-19 and received a positive result or you are waiting for your result?
2. Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- New cough or worsening chronic cough
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decrease or loss of sense of taste or smell
- Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
- Runny nose/nasal congestion without other known cause
In the last 14 days:
3. had close contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19?
4. had close contact with anyone who had fever, cough or shortness of breath?
5. travelled outside province or had close contact with anyone who travelled outside province?
Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe