It can be critical for you as a healthcare provider
or corporate client
to receive laboratory results as soon as they are available. Now you don’t have to be in your office. You can access your patients’ or clients’ laboratory results from anywhere that has Internet access with our free secure eResults service.
Access Your eResults Account
Already registered? Click on your version below to acces eResults.
Register for eResults Today
New to eResults? Click here
Please note, registration is for healthcare providers and corporate clients only. If you are a patient or individual, and would like to access your results online, please register for Dynacare Plus
Getting Started is Easy
The Fastest Way to Get the Results You Need
- Speed – access results as soon as they are available
- Convenience – retrieve results at any time, as often as you like, from anywhere, and any device that has Internet access (see below for details on system requirements)
- Security – feel confident with safe, secure access
- Integration – connect eResults to your Electronic Medical Record (EMR) platform
- Choice – use the connectivity solution that is right for you, including the more popular web service, HL7 and ACORD interfaces
Dynacare offers two distinct eResults service offerings:
- Batch service: Electronic results are available via the web for loading into your practice’s Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution. You must have an EMR solution that meets the Dynacare conformance standards to use this service. If you require further information regarding the Dynacare conformance standards please contact our IT service desk at 866.803.8403 or via email@example.com.
- Online transaction service: View and print results from the Dynacare system via a web browser.
The minimum system requirements for eResults are as follows:
- Personal computer with a Windows operating system
- Browser should meet the following requirements: https://eresults.gamma-dynacare.com/en/BrowserSupport
- Adobe, FOXIT or any pdf viewer able to handle the latest pdf standards in order to preview or print result reports.